Find Your Polling Place
Registering to VoteRegistering to vote takes a few minutes and can be done online at TN.gov. The registration deadline for the election is July 2. Register to vote now!
The BallotThe August ballot will include races for mayor, vice mayor, Metro Council At-Large, and re-electing Dave.
Never Voted in Tennessee?Voting in Tennessee is easy! Bring your state-issued photo ID to the polls. When you go inside, you’ll check-in at the table by presenting your ID and providing your name and address. A poll worker will take you to a touch-screen voting machine and show you how to use it. Nothing to it!
District 35Metro Council District generally covers southwest Davidson County and Bellevue besides the Highway 70S/River Plantation area. It includes:
- neighborhoods along Highway 100 west of Percy Warner Park
- neighborhoods along Poplar Creek and McCrory
- neighborhoods along Old Harding besides River Plantation and Colice Jeanne
- neighborhoods along Highway 96 and South Harpeth
- newer neighborhoods along Newsom Station Rad
- Buffalo Road, Old Charlotte, and River Road
Keep up to date with the campaign and happenings around Bellevue.
Thanks/congrats, @bvuetnchamber, on an incredible #BellevuePicnic2019. May've been the best yet. I had a long and ru2026 https://t.co/j6AmelrBYy
I am a Tennessee lawmaker and vulgar, misogynistic 'locker room talk' has no place in the State Capitol | Opinionu2026 https://t.co/eUDJ0cRbXG